SOUTH CALCUTTA GIRLS' COLLEGE
Official library website
1. All the students must be the member of the library i.e they should have the LIBRARY CARD.
2. The Library remains open from 10.00A.M - 5.00P.M.
|LENDING SERVICE||10.30A.M- 4.30P.M||10.30A.M- 1.30P.M|
|REFERENCE SERVICE||10.00A.M- 5P.M||10.00A.M- 2.00P.M|
3. Honours students can borrow4 books , General students can borrow 2 books at a time.
4. The books are issued for 15days, if required, books can be renewed for another 7days . A fine of Rs.1/- per day will be charged if books are not returned within due date.
5. The time for returning the book : 10.30 A.M. – 1P.M.
6. All the questions would be supplied according to the following schedule from 3 P.M.- 4.30 P.M.
1st semester & 2nd semester – Monday & Wednesday
3rd semester & 4th semester - Tuesday & Friday
5th semester & 6th semester- Wednesday & Thursday
7. Reference Service will be available from 10 A.M -5P.M (Monday- Friday) & 10 A.M -2 P.M (Saturday)
8. For the 6th semester students library books must be returned before receiving admit card for C.U 6th semester examination.
After completion of 6th semester, if any student requires any book of previous semester to clear backlog semester/part examination, the book will be issued for reading room only.
9. For losing the Library Card Rs.5/- will be charged for each card.
10. If a book is lost that should be returned by purchasing the book if it is available in the market. In the case of out-of print book, minimum double of the printed price has to be paid.
11. Readers should observe strict silence & mobile phones should be used only for academic purposes.
12. Library reading room should be utilised only for academic purposes.
13. Please ask for the password from Library staff in the specified browsing zone for gaining access to the e-books & e-journals.