SOUTH CALCUTTA GIRLS' COLLEGE
Official library website
South Calcutta Girls’ College, the 1st girls college in South Calcutta was established in 1932 by the educationists of the locality, the chief of whom was late Peary Mohan Chatterjee . Named after him library of the college is known as “PEARY MOHAN CHATTERJEE LIBRARY.”
The Library was started with about 7000 books mostly obtained through donations from the founder members.
Presently our College Library has about 23,179 books. It also subscribes many popular as well as peer-reviewed journals. In addition we subscribe 2daily newspapers, 2 employment oriented newspapers, career - oriented books and so on.
Our Library is also the proud member of NLIST through which we can access e-books & e-journal
To connect college website please click here: http://www.southcalcuttagirlscollege.com